4 tablespoons margarine
150 g onions, chopped
10 cm cinnamon
1/2 grains of nutmeg, crushed
5 grains of cloves
8 grains of cardamom
300 g of meat has goat, cut into pieces
500 ml of water
1 kg of rice fluffier, wash, drain
750 ml milk / milk
10 grains of red onion
5 cloves of garlic
4 cm ginger
1.5 tbsp coriander, roasted
1/2 tsp pepper grain, toasted
2 tsp salt
3 tbsp fried shallots
2 tablespoons raisins
How to make:
1. Heat the butter until melted. Enter the spices, stirring until fragrant and cooked.
2. Insert cinnamon, cloves and cardamom. Stir until fragrant.
3. Add lamb and stir until stiff.
4. Pour the water, and cook until almost tender goat meat and gravy runs out. Lift.
5. Steam the rice for 30 minutes until half cooked. Lift.
6. Put the rice in a saucepan, pour the milk / coconut milk. Jerangkan on fire while stir.
7. Add mutton fry and stir until the milk / milk out. Lift.
8. Steam for 30 minutes until cooked. Lift.
9. Serve hot with a topping ingredients.